Tuesday, May 6, 2014

DANCE CONCERT!!




Dancers and Parents,

I seriously cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. It has been such a fun year. We rocked this last Comp with every dancer earning 1st place.  AWESOME!

Next week we will have a quick run through of the dance concert at my house on Monday May 12 from 5-7pm.  You do not need to wear your costumes, we will just be running through the dance concert a few times. 

Remember- Full tuition is due this week and includes your recital fees and t-shirt.

The dance concert is Tuesday May 13 at 7pm @ the Riverton Community Center. Dancers should arrive at 6:30pm

I ordered extra shirts and the more shirts you order the more the price goes down on the shirts. So, if you want a shirt let me know. They are $12. I know my Zumba ladies will buy them quick -so my dance moms get first picks. It is my favorite t-shirt, they are really flattering and comfortable.

I will be adding another day for private lessons next year. I have not made this public yet because I wanted you to know first if you had friends that have wanted to get in I would give them first priority. Classes will be 3 per class. I will even consider doing a boys trio.

I want you to know what a true JOY it is being your dance teacher and watching you grow as dancers and as individuals. I could not be more proud.

We will do a one week summer intensive and I will let you know the dates soon.

Thank you again and I am excited to see you SHINE BRIGHT LIKE DIAMONDS at our Dance Concert.

Monday May 12- Dance Concert run through 5-7pm

Tuesday May 13- DANCE CONCERT 7PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers