Monday, April 28, 2014

Concert May 13

Oh my goodness you girls were on FIYAH at Taylorsville! I am so proud of you.

Our concert is scheduled for Tuesday May 13. We will have a run through practice on Monday May 12 at my house at your regular dance times.

No class will be held this week so it's a perfect time to work on any extra recital solos for concert. I will need to see your routines at our regular class the first week in May.

Full tuition will be due in May and this will include your recital fee and tshirt. I already ordered all recital shirts, I just sized up from last year. I did order extra if you want one, it is my most comfortable tshirt.

It is going to be a fulfilled month, I am so excited. Concert is at the riverton community center. 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers