Monday, August 11, 2014

Woo Hoo!! Let's get ready to DANCE!!!

Classes start September 23 & 24
 No registration fees

I am getting excited to be able to take on some more classes this upcoming season. YAY!!  Classes will fill up FAST. So let me know soon if you want to hold your child a spot.

I will have a Tuesday morning 3 & 4 year old class from 10:30am-11:15am Cost is $35. Per month (class max is 5 dancers) This is a non-competitive class that will perform at the recital in May.

Tuesday semi/private classes are all full.

I have openings on my Wednesday night
5:30-6:30 preteen 9-12 years old- $48. Per month
6:30-7:30pm-5- 8 year old class $48.  Per month.

Class size limit is 5 per class for small group ($45. Per month)
For semi/private class max is 3 ($56. Per month)

Solo Saturdays are a one  hour session for $50.
  (This is a one on one lesson)
You can do a ½ hour for $25.

Saturday classes are for enrolled dancers who want to do a solo at the concert along with the class routine. 

To hold your spot you can email me at viziondance@gmail.com

Include your child’s name and age and I will hold the first 5 spots available until it is full.  As soon as I hear from you I will email you right back to let you know if I have availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers