Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 2012 News

First off, I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support last week after losing my sweet Grandma. Especially thank you to Lexi, Oakley, and Kelli for taking over the dance classes last week. They are amazing girls! I really appreciate all they do!

****Ok next…competition is almost here!

I just got an email of the updated schedule. Like I said, I never know these things in advance, they can change on a dime. All of my dancers will be dancing on Friday March 23, last year they started at 3pm, but this year because of the large amount of entries they are now starting at 12pm- Noon. Ahhh. So those of you leaving on Friday will have to leave early, thanks for being good sports. I wish I had control over times, but I don’t. I will not know a detailed time schedule until the week before when the competition lets me know.

Also, we will not be having class on Thursday March 22 to accommodate those who want to leave on Thursday to St. George, so the Thursday classes will be having a make up class on Wednesday March 21. Same times as regular classes, just on Wednesday.

I will be updating my blog a lot before competition so keep checking it for updates.

Viziondance.blogspot.com

I hope you have all paid online for competition, I hope you still can. They will not let any of my dancers perform unless everyone has paid. It is pretty easy to register, if you forgot go to my blog and it walks you through. DO IT FAST because they will not accept payment past a certain time.

On March 20, and 21 I would like the dancers to wear costumes to class. Check the blog for updates on hair and makeup as well.

*There will be no class for competition dancers March 26 through 30.

The Concert is scheduled for April 24. J

1 comment:

  1. OK- I did it! I paid $14 for the girls' teams and $40 for Tori's solo- hope that was right! Can't wait! Liz

    ReplyDelete

Followers