Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Discount dance supply

I have teamed up with discountdance.com for shoes and tights and any other dance items you need. There are no close places purchase dance shoes, so I hope this is a better option for you.

You just go to discount dance.com and click on Teacher program. Enter my name Tera Thorne and I have some items marked that work for shoes and tights. All classes need foot undies. Your first order you receive 10% off. I will not be ordering tights with any costumes this year, if you want your child to wear tights under there costume I have picked out some affordable ones. Remember we can not use footed tights because we wear foot undies:) So you need footless or convertible .

The code for the discount is TP49419

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers