Monday, March 19, 2012

Driving directions- Hair and make-up

Ok Guys! This is it!! WOOOHOOO

First off let me just tell you how proud I am of each one of you! I have the best dancers in the WORLD!!

All of my dancers are scheduled to dance pretty close together so make sure and yell and scream for our fellow teams! It makes it so fun when you have peeps cheering for you! I will hand out all team medals and trophies @3:30pm in Exhibit Hall A in the backJ If you are a solo or duet- pick up your trophy right after you dance.

I want this to be a positive experience for all dancers, it is so fun to get up on stage and dance your heart out. Dance as we know is a very SUBJECTIVE sport. You are all champions in my eyes no matter what place you take. I never cease to be amazed at how some dances are scored, ones that I think will take first sometimes don’t. Ones I think will not take first sometimes do. You never know!! All I care about is that you have the time of your life performing! They usually post scores about an hour to 2 hours after we dance. I will post all results Friday night on my blogJ

We ordered good weather and WE GOT IT! So I hope this is a time you can spend enjoying the sunshine and having a fun filled week end! All of your hard work has paid off, so SMILE & ENJOY!!

I really enjoy this competition because there is no entrance fee for spectators! YAY!! There is no other competition that offers this, and I really appreciate families being able to watch there children without having to pay $5 a head . Hallelujah! So invite anyone you want to watch, it is FREE !!!

Drive safe. I will be leaving Thursday. My cell is 801-604-0629

DIXIE CENTER CONVENTION CENTER

1835 Convention Center Dr
St. George, UT!

Driving from Salt Lake City (North)

Take I-15 South to St. George exit at Bluff Street Exit (Exit 6)
Turn left on Bluff Street at Stoplight. Pass through the first stoplight on Riverside drive
Turn right at the second stoplight onto Convention Center Drive
Drive 2 blocks
The Dixie Center is located on the left-hand side of the street

Remember to be to the Dixie Convention Center ONE HOUR before the time listed on program listed on this blog.

There will be no class for competition teams March 27 and 29th. My only classes held will be the 3 and 4 year old classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers