Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let's get ready for some sun shining competition in St. George!

Wow, I cannot believe it is February! Woot woot! I will need to know if you will be going to the St. George competition by Feb. 10. This will allow us enough time to make formation changes. Comp dates are listed below

Each dancer will be paying their competition fees online after Feb. 20, but no later than Feb. 29.

I will have all dances registered online, you will just have to go online and pay for your child. I will give more detailed instructions once I find out everyone who is going.

Costume money will be due the first week of March with tuition.

**Dixie March 23 and 24 at the Dixie Convention Center.

We never know what day we will be competing on, so plan on both days. In the last few years it has been Friday, but as soon as I say that they will say Saturday, I will know the final schedule the week beforeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers