Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb. 2011

Oh my goodness I am ready for some SUNSHINE!!! St. George is right around the cornerJ YAY!!

Costume money will be due this month. You can pay in 2 checks, or one (just write on the memo costumes and tuition. )

Your costume total is ____________________

Please make sure to get this to me this month. J

The St. George competition is scheduled on March 25 and 26th. We could be performing on either day. We will not know until the week before. If you need more info you can check out the competition website at americaonstage.org

Your child’s competition fee will be ______________. This fee is paid online to Americaonstage.org This fee needs to be paid by the first week of March. I will have all teams registered online by Feb. 15, so please pay this fee anytime after that. Again, you do not pay me for this competition, you pay online on the competition website. I will also have detailed instructions on how to pay on my blog viziondance@blogspot.com I will be putting all notes on this blog. So please check it for updated info.

The best way to get a hold of me is texting me at 801-604-0629.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers