Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh my goodness! Remember there is no dance the week of competition, so PLEASE remember to try and practice your dance at least once a day before competition- If I gave you a back up cd, remember to bring it to St. GeorgeJ

Please remember to wear your make-up as we have instructed. Last year girls performed without lipstick and I wanted to cry- You need your pretty faces to be seen on stage! (FYI- Glitter is good! Glitter is our friendJ) Claire’s has some great glitter makeup!

Below are the times the competition has estimated your performance- you need to be to the convention center ONE HOUR BEFORE your estimated time in full costume and make-up- They do have a tendency to run ahead soooooo please do not be late!

DS- 433 Oakley Mathews- 6:30pm

6:47 pm Ballroom Stage
DS- 440 Shaylee Crump

Saturday, March 27
2:18 pm Garden Room Stage
DS- 206 Kylie Shaw
DS- 208 Hannah Kartchner
2:30 pm Garden Room Stage
DS- 214 Jessie Jarmen
DS- 211 Stevie Mathews
2:45 pm Garden Room Stage
DS- 215 Lexi Holloway
DS- 216 Jami Glaitili
3:33 pm Garden Room Stage
DD- 231 Aspen, Kennedie
3:36 pm Garden Room Stage
DD- 233 Brianna, Emma, Lindie
3:42 pm Garden Room Stage
DD- 234 Kendell, Tori
3:48 pm Garden Room Stage
DD- 237 Ashely, Hannah
3:54 pm Garden Room Stage
DD- 238 Aspen, Kylie
3:57 pm Garden Room Stage
DD- 239 Ashley, Kourtney
4:22 pm Ballroom Stage
DT- 245 Vizion dance- you belong w me - You Belo)
4:40 pm Ballroom Stage
252- magic carpet ride
All dancers are to meet me in the garden room ( even my 2 team dances) My dancers are going so close together I will need to know you are all close by. Oakley will also be here to help-

Remember that they do not announce, or have an awards ceremony- they will post the results one to two hours later- You do not need to stay and wait, I can text you guys with the results as long as I have your cell phone numbers- My cell is 801-604-0629-

Dancers, I just want you to know how proud I am of you, just go out there and HAVE FUN! We are in sunny St. George doing what we love…DANCE! So go out there and SHINE! I love you guys!
Dixie Convention Center-
Driving from Salt Lake City (North)
Take I-15 South to St. George exit at Bluff Street Exit (Exit 6)
Turn left on Bluff Street at Stoplight. Pass through the first stoplight on Riverside drive
Turn right at the second stoplight onto Convention Center Drive
Drive 2 blocks
The Dixie Center is located on the left-hand side of the street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers